Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why I'm Not Blogging

  1. Because I'm teaching full time again.
  2. Because my full-time teaching position is in a new grade.
  3. Because my full-time teaching position is in a new district.
  4. Because my full-time teaching position is in a new state.
  5. Because I had to jump through 9,000 hoops to transfer all my credentials to get this job.
  6. Because I really want to be an inspiring teacher in order to honor my incredibly cooperative and supportive coworkers, my tireless and dedicated principal, and my spunky and sweet students.
  7. Because, after teaching all day, grading papers, preparing for the next day, and juggling administrative paperwork, I'm still a mom and a wife. And I really want to be good at those jobs, too.
Life is good, and hopefully I can find more time to tell you about it soon. In the meanwhile, here's an update from Adorable Stella-Ville:

When Stella counts to twenty, (which she can kind-of do), she says "bumblebee" instead of "seventeen."

1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

What an inspiration! I had my first baby boy this summer and am taking a year off from teaching to stay home with him but hope to return to the classroom. Thanks for your dedication to all of your jobs!