Monday, July 19, 2010

Too Busy...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. We've been busy. Busy:

  1. Moving everything we own from Brooklyn to Louisville.
  2. Moving into our fairly fabulous apartment.
  3. Trying to find jobs.
  4. Catching up with my family, particularly my brother and his daughter in from Las Vegas.
  5. Enjoying the summer by swimming in our apartment complex's pool, going to an incredible music festival on the shore of the Ohio River, taking walks to our nearby park and playground.
  6. Being happy.
Things are so wonderful and I feel so blessed. There's so much to tell you about, but not now. Some things I don't want to jinx, for sure. But I'm also just really enjoying being here. Experiencing contentment, just experiencing it - not writing about it or analyzing it or questioning it or even taking the time to share it.

But I'll fill you in, soon. Enjoy your summer, friends.

No comments: