Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion

I've been out of the theater business so long, that I forgot how to shamelessly plug myself. Let me do a few stretches and give it a go!

Come see me in Expressing Motherhood, a show with real moms telling real stories of the trials and tribulations of motherhood. It'll be at TADA! Theater September 24th - 26th, 8pm. I'm told you should buy tickets early, as the show, which originated in LA, has been known to sell out quickly.

If you come, make sure to stop by and sell hello. And don't forget to ask me how Stella went to sleep that night. Because, right now, only me and my magic boobies can do the trick. I'm hoping we figure something out by then.

Ah...motherhood!

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

congratulations! wish i could attend!

Holly said...

That's great! I'd love to come, but by that point, we should have a little one of our own!

Randi Skaggs said...

Ah, thanks guys! Tiffanie, I am suddenly reminded of your wonderful performances at that theater in Fort Knox -- Charlotte's Web and Of Mice and Men. I was totally inspired by you!

Holly, isn't it cool when you see dates and realize that by that time you'll be a mom. I got excited when the expiration date on the milk was on or after my due date. Such a magical time!

Kellygirlnyc said...

Oooh. Remind me on the Facebook as it gets a little closer. I'd love to come out and see it. :)

otherone said...

oh how great!! how did i miss thsi post?