Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rubber Duckies are Pathetic

I'm not sure where Stella gets her temper from. I'm such a, er, mild-mannered person.

Anyway...please enjoy this video of Stella telling her rubber ducky what's what. Sadly, it was much more intense and hilarious just moments before, but I was having technical difficulties. Also, my little diva stops performing the minute the camera rolls. She's told me countless times that's she's much more of a Broadway girl than a Hollywood one. Nothing beats a live audience.


video

2 comments:

Kellygirlnyc said...

So. Cute.

I used to have a toy called Happy Apple. It was my favorite.

alexlady said...

HA HA, i bet fellini had the same problems.

our cats do the same thing where they're adorable til they hear the camera turn on, and then they're all "we're not your dancing monkeys!"

rude.

www.alexladydesigns.etsy.com
www.alexladydesigns.blogspot.com